Thursday, March 13, 2008

Any updates?

Where have we been? Trying to sleep, that's for sure. Things have been so busy and we've gotten very little sleep in the night.

We are convinced this is God's way of preparing us to wake up in the night with Noah and still be able to function the next day. As I update this blog I am falling asleep. 2 more months though and and Noah will be here!!!

Thanks so much for checking the blog to stay updated. We've had visits from all over america. New York, California, Florida, Texas, Virginia, Illinois, Minnesota, Missouri, Indiana, Qeubec.

Feel free to comment and say hi. You dont have to be a member or even sign in to leave a comment. We would love to hear from you. Either click Name/URL and type your name, or clikc anonymous and say hi.

We go to the doctor sometime soon, the visits all seem so pointless right now. "Everything looks good, any questions?, ok bye." But I know that it's a good thing have monthly check ups. I just can't believe how much the hospital bill will be. But we have complete faith that it will be taken care of somehow. God has blessed us so much and I can't praise him enough for all He has done.

Have a great day/night!

0 comments: