So I have a patch of grass that is really green. And I found out why today.
Apparently some roots came up and bent the pipe and cracked it, then some one (temporarily) fixed it/ Now we are going to have to (for real) fix it again.
Posted by Brian Sachitano at 5:59 PM

Powered byIP2Location.com
2 comments:
Oh my gosh. Out of all the times that I talked to you yesterday you said nothing about finding out about your pipe. Hope all goes well!!!
Boo! We had a water leak a couple weeks ago. It was terrible. Like Little house on the prairie - we filled the tub with water and had to put that in the toilet to flush and we had to use bottled water to brush our teeth and wash faces. Showers were at a friend's house. It really sucked at 9 months preggo. I hope you can get it fixed faster than we did.
Post a Comment