Monday, November 19, 2007

14 weeks




14 Weeks!!! WOW ! WOO HOOO!!!!




Look at how BIG Bellijah is! A WHOLE lemon!! Hahahaha


In case you can't tell, it's Lauren! My first post on the blog! I feel so technical.

This post is only to let anyone who cares know that we'll be finding out what we're having on Dec. 17th! The first day of Christmas break! Of course there was drama with that. They were GOING to make me wait until January to have my ultrasound (because they like to do them right at 20 weeks). I called and pleaded with the nurse (ok, I didn't really plead, I just sort of whined a little). I said, "For real, I just really want to know before Christmas so my mom can go ahead and get a present .... she's chomping at the bit!" The nurse laughed and said she'd let me have it on the 17th (18 weeks, I think). WOO HOOO! So now you can wait for the post (although you probably won't have to. We'll probably call everyone on Brian's contact list!).


Also, we've found out that Lisa's pregnant too (I hope that's not a secret, Lisa). I'm so excited!!! Now our baby'll have a cousin on BOTH sides that's his/her age! YEA!!! YEA!!!!!


PS -- did you know that 38 - 7 = 45? 'Cause I didn't. I have SO much to learn from my 2nd graders.


0 comments: