Tuesday, November 20, 2007

In other news...

Lauren and I will soon have a new church to call home. Faith Family Baptist Church in Kingwood. It's not quite the family at NorthEnd, but it is what we need.

We've been attending Faith Family Baptist church here in Kingwood, and we have prayed and prayed to find somewhere to call home. We wanted a church that has everything, great message, great family, and great music. And with as many churches there are, here in the Houston area, that was almost impossible.

Lauren's Aunt, Uncle and cousins go to FFBC and were the ones who got us going there. FFBC is a new church only about 4 years old, but we love it there.

I am now playing in the worship band on Sundays and Wednesdays. I thank God for this wonderful blessing. I've missed out on the joy that playing my guitar brings.

Please continue to pray for us as we search for a sunday school class, and as I begin to become more confident and involved in worship serivce. Thanks

1 comments:

Kody and Corby Brooks said...

Hey guys! Corby and I know the feeling of the desire to have a church you can call home again. We're so excited that God has led you to where you are now. Brian, praise God He placed you in a position to lead His children in worship, that's awesome! We love you guys and we need to get together soon. Have a great night!